* JANUARY **
1. Where did you spend New Years Eve? I was at Mike's house in Corona, Ca at this huge party with a whole lot of friends.
2. Did you have a New Year's resolution this year? Yeah, I did.
1. Not lose my sense of self or let it get fogged by alcohol.
2. Work on making better first impressions.
3. Not cry about every little thing because it ultimately does nothing.
4. Work on bettering myself by working out and reading more.
5. Not let anything get in the way of school.
6. Not make mountains out of molehills.
7. Not rationalize mountains as merely molehills.
8. Find stability, along with the balance I found in 2011.
9. Be more patient.
10. Get engaged.
I am so much better at all of these things aside from getting engaged. :( Daniel has money saved up, although I am sure that is going to go towards a lawyer now instead.
3. Does it snow where you live? No.
4. Do you like hot chocolate? Yes!
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? Yes, I have! That was always fun.
** FEBRUARY **
1. Who was your Valentine? Daniel
2. When you were little, did you buy valentines for all of your classmates? Yes.
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? No.
** MARCH **
1. Are you Irish? No.
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day? I don't think so.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day? I don't even remember.
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? Not at all.
** APRIL **
1. Do you like the rain? Very much so.
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? No.
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter? I got insane amounts of candy this Easter. I was eating easter candy for weeks after the fact.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? This year? I am pretty sure that I did. I think this was the day that my friend AJ and I got frozen yogurt. Fun times.
5. Do you love the month of April? Not really.
** MAY **
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? Roses and orchids.
2. Do you like the spring? Not particularly.
3. Finish the phrase "April showers": bring May flowers.
4. What is the first color you think of when you think of Spring? pink.
** JUNE **
1. Did you graduate high school yet? Years ago.
2. Did you realize nothing special happens in June? The seasons change.
** JULY **
1. What did you do on the Fourth of July? Daniel and I ate awesome barbecue and then went to Disneyland to watch the fireworks.
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? No.
3. Do you blast the A/C all day? Not all day, but the majority of the day.
** AUGUST **
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer? I began my Masters degree.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '12? Going to the beach.
3. Did you have a sunburn? No.
4. Do you go to the beach a lot? Yes.
** SEPTEMBER **
1. Did you attend school/college in '12? Yes, I got my BA and started my MA.
2. Who is your favorite teacher? Dr. Blackman has been amazing.
3. Do you like fall better than summer? No... just no.
** OCTOBER **
1. What was your Halloween costume? I didn't have one.
2. What's your favorite candy? Recess Peanut Butter Cups
3. What did you do for Halloween? I went to school. I came home. I did a whole lot of homework.
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? I stayed at mine.
2. Do you love stuffing? Love it, especially with bacon.
3. What are you thankful for? Love.
** DECEMBER **
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes.
2. If not, what do you celebrate? Dat holiday spirit!
3. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? No.
4. Get anything special this year? I got my Angelclaw XXX book, my True Blood blurays, a Thor's Hammer, my kitchenaid, and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
In 2012 did you:
1. Go to a party?
2. Try something new?
Lots and lots of new things, pushing my sexuality mostly, being more comfortable with myself as being submissive and realizing that hey, I really like being tied up, and just things related to that.
3. Have someone change your life?
4. Kiss someone?
Yes, the same person, many many times.
5. Tell your family and friends you love them?
All the time.
6. Buy something extravagant?
7. Do something nice for you?
Mhmm. I took care of myself this year.
8. Do something terribly wrong?
I can't particularly say that I did. I said something totally terrible at one point, but I'm not perfect.
10. Go to a concert?
Best of the Year:
I watched a whole lot of X Files and Twin Peaks along with Archer!
Funereal Presence's LP.
Was "Pussy" by Lana Del Rey released this year? haha
Getting my IUD. :D
Agalloch for the second time!
Alraune by Hanns Heinz Ewers
My birthday was amazing. The day before my graduation was amazing.
Worst of the Year:
Chance's party where two best friends ended up fighting and one of them got beaten pretty badly.
I don't know.
La Sera's newest cd.
There were quite a few that I didn't enjoy.
Anything by Nicki Minaj.
That one day in October.
There weren't any bad ones.
I can't remember the name.
That day in October.
Hopes for 2012:
1. Predict something that you think will happen in 2013?
2. What do you hope changes about your country?
The legalization of marijuana
3. What do you hope for yourself?
Do amazing in school, be happy. [Echoing Runa]
4. What do you hope for your family?
5. What do you hope for your best friends?
6. What do you hope for the rest of your friends?
7. Do you think any amazing medical advances will be made?
I truly hope so
Where were you when it began:
Did you stay up:
I think until around 4 or 5.
What was your new year wish?
how many boyfriends:
Not really. Our break ups were never serious.
have any crushes?:
Not particularly, aside from people in movies or TV shows.
care to mention names?
A whole lot of new friends.
had to say goodbye:
A whole lot of people in Vegas.
My mother... so much more than last year.
Not that I can remember.
best place you went to:
worst place you went to:
Just taking the bus home at night. That sucked.
how was your birthday:
It was one of the best ones ever.